Attn: Booking Agents and Promoters
“BOOKING A SHOW AT THE SWAN LIVE”
**Read entire post before calling**
***NO COVER or TRIBUTE BANDS***
1) $100 VENUE FEE
If this is new to you, it’s been at least a year since you’ve booked a show. Subject to change due to last minute venue changes, etc.
If you’re from out of town or someone that hasn’t thrown a show here before, you’ll be required to pay the $100 up front thru PayPal. If you cancel your show, you lose the Fee/deposit.
2) Tipping the Sound Engineer is encouraged.
3) You run your own door and keep 100% of what you make.
4) Bring these items:
If you’re charging $7 at the door, you’re gonna need ones and fives. We open at 11am every day and we might not have any more change available by the time your show starts, so definitely bring your own.
b. Marker, stamp or wristbands.
5) Have at LEAST four bands on the bill. Unless you have more than 6 bands on the bill. The show won’t start before 9pm on Friday and Saturday and any show shouldn’t end before 1am.
6) PROMOTE YOUR SHOW!!!
a. Bring in a stack of flyers and we’ll make sure they’re seen all month.
b. Submit your event to Houston Press. It’s free!
c. Share your event relentlessly on all your Social Media platforms, etc…
IT’S YOUR FAULT***
We see so many “promoters” do nothing and then complain that nobody showed up. You get 100% of what you make at the door!!! So why wouldn’t you promote your show, make that good good door cheddar and pay your bands a good lick???!!!
We’ll also promote your show periodically throughout the month before and blast it hard the day of the show.
7. We don’t set up shows. If you’re an out of town band looking to jump on a show, go ahead and call and I’ll see if I can find you a show that fits your genre and get you connected with that promoter.
If you’re a band that just wants an open date and doesn’t plan on booking a show around yourself, we’re not gonna contact a bunch of bands on your behalf to set up a show for you.
8. Movie and Music Video Shoots are Welcomed!
Please call in advance for details.
And that’s about it. Any more questions or you’re ready to book a date, call anytime after 11am @ 713-923-2837 and we’ll get ya hooked up with a show!!!
200 Sq. Feet Drum Riser Incl. Lighting-8 Cans/10 Effects/2 Strobe
Complete PA-5000+ Watt, 4-18” Woofers/4-15” Mid-Range/ 2-Tweeter Horns/ Full Stage Monitors